- 2 cups chopped romaine
- 3oz honey mustard chicken breast
- 1 hard boiled egg, diced
- ½ an avocado, diced
- ¼ cup crumbled bacon
- 2 tbsp honey mustard dressing of your choice, I prefer Kraft or I use the marinade recipe
Honey Mustard Marinade (makes enough for 2 large chicken breasts)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- ¼ cup olive or avocado oil
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder (if you only have garlic salt just use that and skip the extra salt)
- 1 tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- Pound your chicken breasts until they are about ½ inch thick.
- Mix all of the marinade ingredients and let the chicken marinade for about 2-3 hours.
- Cook the chicken at 375F for about 20 minutes, until internal temp is 165F. Then broil on high for about 3-5 minutes, until the outside is golden. Let the chicken cool.
- Once the chicken is cool add all salad ingredients to a large salad bowl and toss with your choice of honey mustard dressing.